- More time for you to spend on your business
- Freedom to enjoy what you love
- Less frustration, less paperwork, less pressure, less receipts
- No more paying employee taxes or benefits for a bookkeeper
- Don’t have to share office space
- Easy to understand explanations of your financial reports
- You have a professional on your side
I work with many different types of businesses, but small business owners usually find my help to be of the most benefit. I provide bookkeeping for sole proprietors, partnerships, LLC’s and Corporations.
While I always love to help businesses get organized and prepared to file their taxes each year. Currently, I leave the responsibility of filing taxes to the CPA’s. I will be implementing business tax services in late 2019.
Yes, I can! If you are happy with doing your own books, but you need to know how to get started or simply have fallen behind and need a bit of help, I would be happy to assist you and show you the basics of how to run your own books during a scheduled consultation in a QuickBooks Online Tutorial.
- A quick 10-20-minute call so we can learn about each other’s business and decide if my services would benefit your business.
- Schedule a 1-hour consultation so we can discuss what you need so that I can prepare a proposal for your business.
- Review the proposal, decide what services you would need me to perform and sign a letter of engagement which details both our responsibilities and the payment for my services.
- Gather the necessary business information needed, such as Employer Identification Number (EIN), bank statements, current chart of accounts, etc.